If you are travelling from afar free parking is available with direct access to the field via Welland Drive – use the postcode MK16 9DX if you have sat nav and it should bring you to the right place.
Please DO NOT park in the residential streets, there is room for all on the meadow.
We are the first to admit that the parking isn’t the easiest to find; but we have added lots of signs to help so please follow them, be patient and if lost ask anyone in a high-vis jacket.
- Turn onto Severn Drive (By Harben House not Kings Arms)
- Take a left onto Thames Drive
- Take a left again into Wellend Drive
- Follow Wellend Drive until the road forks
- In the left for there is a gate onto the field
- Go through the gate and park up!
You will see access to the meadow by the fairground!