Are you 4-11 years old? Can you draw? Do you love the Carnival?
Well, we’ve got just the competition for you!
Available across all the main stops in Newport Pagnell, the Carnival Programme goes out to thousands of people and you are in with the chance of having your artwork on the front of every, single cover. AND you win a prize – how great does that sound!
To enter all you need to do is:
- Draw, paint or create the 2018 programme front cover. We’ll be looking for a design that shows what you LOVE about carnival weekend and this year’s theme ‘Through the Decades’;
- Be between the ages of 4-11 years old;
- Attach your artwork to a piece of paper, clearly stating your name, age, school and parent’s/guardian’s contact address, email and telephone number; and
- Submit your entry by 5pm Friday 16 March 2017 either by:
– Scanning it to firstname.lastname@example.org;
– Taking it to the Market Hill Greengrocers 107, High Street, Newport Pagnell, MK16 8EN; or
– Any schools taking part can email us for a personal collection (fancy!)
Winners will be announced week commencing 10th April. If you have any questions please email them to email@example.com.
Lots of competitive love,
The Newport Pagnell Carnival Committee