After a tough semi-final, we can finally announce the successful qualifiers for the 2017 Big Duck Race Finals – taking place on Sunday 09 July 2017 at 2:30 pm:
Oh yes! Who said transport had to involve wheels? Neigh, not us!
We are very excited to announce 2017’s main arena entertainment – That will be transporting you back to the dusty times of spittoons, quick draws and heroic cowboys. Continue reading We’re Going Straight, to, the Wild, Wild West
1984 might not sound long ago but it’s the year that:
- The first Apple Macintosh went on sale (core blimey!);
- Pound notes were taken out of circulation;
- Madonna was made to feel shiny and new;
- Snakeskin belts were in fashion; and
- Prince Harry, Gareth Gates and Mark Zuckerberg all entered this world.
It’s nearly that time of year again: A coven of residents rise from their (very brief) slumber and, under the cover of darkness, gather in the deepest depths of Newport Pagnell to resurrect the carnival spirit … no you cheeky lot, it’s not Halloween; It’s the Carnival AGM! Continue reading 10 Things You Never Knew you Wanted to Know about the Carnival AGM…